Monday, November 17, 2008

What does people need from other people??

I have been contemplating the fact recently that there are so many ppl around us that feel that no-one cares.

Does not giving a person what that person wants mean that you do not care about that person?

Look at it this way. If I wanted a lolly but but you give me a pack of sweets does that mean you do not care about me. People can still feel unhappy even if you do give them pack of sweets everyday. They can still feel ignored and worthless becuase ultimately your not giving them what they need and that is a lolly.

A lot of people give what they think is best for person B, but at the end if person B does not get what they really want or need to be in a whichever relationship whether it me wife/husband, father/daughter, mother/son, etc they do feel unloved or think that they are not cared after.

So basically question that I am raising here is have you really asked the special people in your life today what they need to be in whichever relationship, because even though you think your giving them the best in your eyes, it might not be what they need to be there.

Happy living...

No comments: