Sunday, November 16, 2008

Strumming Amsterdams: Stop This World I Want To Get Off

So it has been couple of very busy days.

Been out after my last post every nite and it has been a bit hectic on the body. For thos that do not know I sometimes play in a band, Strumming Amsterdams. We have just written a new song and to be honest I really like it.

I always believed that musc should make you think. Too much of the music these days are just about what the other person d not have and what I have like money girls or what the hell ever. I love making music and I love just listening to it.

Anyway you can have a listen to the track here on our band site: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Strumming-Amsterdams/8622478450

Song is called 'Stop this world I want to get off'

Cheers for now

No comments: