Monday, November 17, 2008

So how much is enough

Ever asked yourself how much is actually enough. I am constantly asking my self that exact same question. to be honest I dont know.

How much is enough money???
How much is enough ppl in your life??
How much is enough before giving too much??

All these questions are relevant if you are to find true happines with who you are and where you are at the moment.

I have come to the realisation that if a person is someone special you give till you cant give no more and then you give another 50 percent of nothing. Although this 50% is nothing ultimately it is better than nothing.

In everything communication is key. If you cant say how you feel the person will assume what you feel and that is the problem.

Anyway try and communicate more in everything you do and tell ppl how you feel. I mean no-one can say better how you feel than yourself. It is not like the other person knows what your thinking........

No comments: