Tuesday, November 18, 2008

no no no - natural selection is a bitch...

Ever started a day with a fuck you attitude. A day where the hate (as someone who i work with calls it) just seems to creep at you from now where and totally swallows. Wel that is how my day started. A day where people saying the wrong word once too caused me too snap at them.

Ever been sick of life and feel like nothing can go worse. Well that is how my day has been. It suck that thinking is not heavily endorsed anymore. It is totally fucked up that thinking is not an attribute that is held in high regard.

What happended to the process of natural selection where nature sorts out who is best to stay on earth. I must admin that natural selection is as harse as it gets. e.g. a puppy has maybe no spots and the beast eats it becuase it could not camoufage itself.

People are thaught not too think anymore but too memorise what they need. this sucks and the sad truth is that those people selects the leader of the world.

"Thinking is heavily endorsed" - Copeland

"I can't believe that we would lie in our graves, wondering if we had spent our living days well" - DMB

The honest truth is that my mortality is on my mind and idea that not being here or rather die-ing because of something that is beyond my control just pisses me off.

Imagine dying because some dude was drunk and drove into you. That sucks and just upsets me. Not the dying part because you need to go but rather the not knowing how you are going to go pisses me off and the helplessness of going because of something beyond your control.

Anyway let me stop ranting and rather live life.... TO THE FULL

No comments: