Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Life

So OK it is true. I havent been bloggin for a couple of months and too be honest it has been a hectic couple of months.

I can now start to understan the need for blogging. I think it is a need for reflection so that after a couple of months you can read back and go did i really do that then.

Anyway so what has been happening:
1. started another job
2. trying to improve relationships.
3. and just living day by day.

These couple of months especailly the last couple of weeks has been a bit rough on me. It made me start thinking of how one always takes your closest relationships for granted. These are the people that are the most important in your life but sometimes a word not said is not right. (just hold onto that)

On the other side just started a new job a couple of months ago. Really enjoy working at my new company. Really giving me a space to explore what I like doing. and that is being a dev but alos being a sysadmin.

Anyway till again

No comments: