Wednesday, December 17, 2008

True colours

Hmmm


Why do ppl do the things they do is my question for today.... Hmmmm I dunno.

Been reading this book this past couple of week called the selfish gene by Richard Dawkins. It is about evolution and trying to give an insight into ppls behavior. I must actually say even though I am still in the early parts of the book, for what ppl are and how they behave the book making me even more confused. On the other hand maybe this is a just the food that over time will give me greater insight into ppl though.

When forced with a situation I do though believe that ppl real colours show. A person can be in your life in some manner for 8 years (or whateva time put in here) but when the shit really strike the fan that is when ppls colours show.

The question you should start asking yourself is do you want to be assocaited with this person. Does this person break you down or bring you up.

Unfortunately this is a question only you can answer....

The thing is though when you bring emotions into the situation that is when it gets even harder. What do you do and really I cant answer you....

No comments: